Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sally Hansen-Mint Sorbet and Essie-Licorice



The application was horrible for Mint Sorbet, super thick.  However, five days later and I don't really even have tip wear!  Which makes up for how much of a pain it is.  My friend gave me a gift card to get nail polish for when I had surgery so I decided to splurge on a nice black, not cheap, from Essie.  And I can already tell it's great.  I love black polish and Essie has great formula.  I tried to do the fingernail a la Chloe's nails, but it doesn't work well for me!  Oh well.


I got a few polishes the other day.  L-R Sinful Colors-Unicorn (my only yellow polish!), Sinful Colors-Why Not, Sally Hansen-The Real Teal and Sally Hansen-Mint Sorbet (featured in the pics above).  I am saving my money for the new OPI crackle polishes!  I hope I can get my hands on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment