Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Attempts to Dupe Deborah Lippman's Glitter In The Air

 The main players in my first one.  I then made a light blue and light pink base ones.
Pretty good dupe if you ask me and a whole lot cheaper!

My thumb is Sally Hansen Grey Area which I added a few drops to the original Glitter In The Air Dupe.  Here you can see the other two dupes on my index and middle finger.  I had China Glaze Heli-Yum on my pinky with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on top.  I was just messing around with the polish on my desk.






The next day they were able to play in the sun and I did a full manicure with the light blue one, which will be up tomorrow!  All in all, I would call my frankens a success.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that white barielle polish- it reminds me of that "confetti cake" you can get in america hehe :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was really easy to make, you should give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete