Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sinful Colors-Nirvana and Pure Ice-Diva


Gorgeous color but there are plenty of dupes out there.  Nirvana was a pain to put on.  It was streaky, yet thick at times.  Horrible.  Usually I don't have issues with Sinful Colors but I know a lot of people do.  This one reminded me of what others must experience regularly with the formula.  Still a gorgeous color though!


I then decided to add Pure Ice-Diva on top and WHOA!  I was not expecting to have the beautiful color above.  It reminds me of Revlon-Perplex and/or Chanel Paradoxal.  Both colors I love but cannot find.  Apparently Perplex is showing up at Big Lots.  Unbelievable!  I searched high and low when it was out and couldn't find it and now it's at Big Lots?!  And I still can't find it.  Oh well.  Pure Ice-Diva will help me with that.  Although I have a feeling I'll use a different base color.  That said, Nirvana is still going strong with no chips and we are four days in I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment