Friday, February 11, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Polishes!!!

I'm so excited!  Even though I'm in strep throat steroid and antibiotics land, I had to do a little swatch for you!

 Left to right:  Crushed Candy, Black Mesh, Broken Hearted, Fault Line, Cracked Concrete and Lightning Bolt

 Lightning Bolt, probably my least favorite.
 Fault Line-It's gorgeous!
 Broken Hearted-a deep and bright pink.

 Crushed Candy-I love this one and how it looks with the turqoise.  The name baffles me though!
 Black Mesh-Black crackle.  What else is there to say?

Cracked Concrete-Sorry about the blurry picture, I struggled with this one a lot.  But I love it!

Here's a picture of my base color.  Santee-Beach Blue.  Amazing cream turquoise.  I bought it for a buck in Florida.  Four days later and it looks pretty much the same.


Overall, I love the China Glaze Crackle collection and know that I will be playing a lot with them!  I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment